first, the basic operation, the steps are as follows:
1) install the valve, and adjust it well (more on follow-up)
2) create a new file (the name must have meaning to facilitate the selection of the corresponding program)
3) select the type of mark point
4) make mark
5) write dispensing track
6) ccd trace scanning
7) confirmation of z-axis height
8) ccd center and spray center correction
9) save the file
10) pre-spray 3-10 times according to trajectory, then spray the template to confirm the effect, modify to ok
11) weigh the glue and reach the specified range
12) set anti-curing time, switch to production operation interface, prepare for production
* the above standard debugging steps, for the specific situation of each step, see the instructions。
13） stop production midway, open anti-curing function
14 end of production, cleaning wax valve with paraffin
15) shutdown, turn off air pressure, turn off the power
select the relevant problems and the key training for production.
l injection valve
a) the nozzle should be straight down.
b) temperature - the cartridge is set to 80 degrees; the nozzle is set to 120 degrees.
c) valve opening time setting: 1.5ms (according to the actual); closing valve time setting 3.5ms (according to the actual)
- of course different glue, the parameters will be different, the overall principle is: the overall time of the switch valve
the valve opening voltage is set to: 80 or so, in principle, the lower the damage to the nozzle and the striker, the smaller.
d) nozzle adaptation, first screw in the end, back about half a circle, when the nozzle and dispensing surface, less than 5mm, the point of the hit is round, no splashes and scattered points to adjust the ok.
(regulation requires a lot of engineering personnel to operate)
e) there must be no leakage and penetration of glue all over the valve body.
f) when the valve adjustment process, glue is difficult to play out, in order to speed up the valve adjustment time,
the nozzle temperature can be appropriately increased to about 135 degrees, and the glue can be sprayed normally.
g) when taking and loading glue, be sure to close the air pressure first, and the cartridge must be installed in place.
h) when cleaning the valve, use paraffin wax to clean the valve body first. in the hot state, it is easier to wash the valve. at the same time, it is necessary to pay attention to check whether the nozzle hole is ok. you can use the through-hole through hole.
the gadget must be placed in a fixed container.
i) when installing, check that all accessories, especially the seals, are intact and damaged.
mark point establishment
a) general artifacts, use external boundaries.
b) when the appearance is difficult to identify, open the internal features.
c) fixed local features can be used, dual mark point method.
d) when the above conditions are not available, the external background can be used to increase the background to white.
e) mark's effect directly affects the accuracy of mark's recognition point.
feature uniqueness, well-defined borders - lights and contrast adjust to eliminate interference boundaries. theoretically, there should be a double border in the xy direction. there must be a certain distance, and the best is to continuously close. showed as below:
2) the height of z axis, when the dispensing accuracy is different, the nozzle should be as close as possible to the product.
3) it is usually less than 5mm. when the structure is less than 5mm, it is better not to exceed 8mm. if it exceeds 8mm, the stability will be reduced. if the dispensing requirement is not high, it is acceptable.
4) l calibration of ccd center and spray point center. after the valve body is disassembled, it must be ensured more than three times.
5) the center of the ccd and the center of the spray point are corrected correctly. when the glue can only be changed midway, it must be more than two times.
6) l common problems and solutions
7) 1) the dot scatters out, the dot is not round
8) a) is the air pressure adjusted to the appropriate pressure
9) b) is the voltage normal?
10) c) normal switching valve time
11) d) is the temperature normal?
12) e) in the final adjustment, it is necessary to consider replacing the nozzle and the striker.
13) 2) the point of ejection is a circle, but there is a slight leak in the nozzle.
14) a) is the air pressure adjusted to the appropriate pressure
15) b) is the temperature normal?
16) c) in the final adjustment, it is necessary to consider replacing the nozzle and the striker.
17) 3) mark point identification does not pass
18) a) product difference is too large
19) b) the mark point is not clear
20) c) position difference exceeds identification area
21) d) the degree of similarity is too high. generally, the pure pcb plane is set to 80% and the angle is 3 degrees.
22) general plastic parts border black and white, 70%, angle 3 degrees
23) it is difficult to find the boundary of the plastic parts black and white without distinction, 60%, the angle is 3 degrees
24) the above is the empirical value. it has a lot to do with mark and should be used flexibly.
25) the method used is to find the right place and recreate the mark point.
the ccd scan path is ok, and the point is partial, in two cases,
a) the overall dispensing position is biased in the same direction – first, confirm that the parameters have not changed.
fixture location, dispensing height. make sure that the calibration of the nozzle and ccd is accurate and do three or more times. the point from which the nozzle is sprayed is circular. then look at whether the product color reflection is too large, whether the mark point is appropriate and whether the similarity is too low. after the file was modified, it was not saved. confirm the above conditions and correct it. the product's color and mark point are improper. redo the mark point, and adjust it ok.
b) localized dispensing bias – first confirm that the parameters have not changed,
the horizontal position of the fixture, dispensing height. make sure that the calibration of the nozzle and ccd is accurate and do three or more times. the point from which the nozzle is sprayed is circular. then look at whether the product color reflection is too large, whether the mark point is appropriate and whether the similarity is too low. after the file was modified, it was not saved. confirm the above conditions, perform partial correction, product color and mark point is not appropriate, to re-do mark, ok after adjustment.
c) when the nozzle and the striker are used for life, the glue that is shot is likely to be unstable,
there is a partial problem.
26) problems in the use of software:
a) the ccd and the computer sometimes cannot connect. usually the ip address conflicts. open the computer and then turn on the ccd power.
b) the software crashes. close and restart the software.
c) software poisoning, use 360 to remove virus, reinstall, install program in e drive
d) software card, turn off the outline display, in the general options of the mark option.
e) production files should always be backed up to the e drive -file folder and dated.
26) the prameters in the software:
l. parameter interface, all signal terminals cannot be changed freely.
the reason is that the signals that may cause the machine to work are abnormal or do not work
motor parameter interface, all parameters cannot be changed.
the reason is that the movement of the table will be abnormal and the movement position will not be in the correct place, or the z axis collides with the platform assembly.