pachda automated dispensing system is specifically designed and configured for precise hot melt dispensing using pachda dispensing systems.
an easy-to-use teach pendant or a pc-based vision-guided teaching system makes the system simple and intuitive to set up and program. true three-dimensional motion control allows easy programming of dots, lines, circles, arcs, and compound arcs.
a variety of platform sizes makes them an ideal solution for batch processing of critical hot melt dispensing applications.
the h series system can work either as a standalone dispensing system or as a key station that is easily integrated into automated production lines.
basic data sheet:
number of axes
max working area
x: 600mm/s y: 600mm/s z: 300mm/s
tf car, usb
4/6/8 ports selectable
jetting pneumatic controller
auto-switching, 100–240 vac, 200-320 w
0 °c - 40 °c
* simplified setup and programming via intuitive icon-based teach pendant
* optional simple camera and software make setup and programming intuitive
* x/y/z tip location alignment sensor available
* reinforced x axis increases system rigidity and improved accuracy
upgradable to enhanced ccd vision camera with vision based bead compensation
* on-screen preview of the dispensing path facilitates programming
* easy-to-use .dxf .cad file conversion to program path n wide range of work envelopes
* available in platforms ranging from 200 x 200 mm to 620 x 500 mm
* easy-to-use visual programming means operators learn quickly
* faster cycle and batch times
* easy integration into any manufacturing operation n reduced production, material, and ownership costs
* consistent adhesive volume output of changing viscosity materials (with enhanced ccd vision option)
* automated tip alignment saves reprogramming time